Does Plume provide letters for name or gender marker changes?

Yes! To change the name or gender marker on your identification documents (driver’s license, social security card, passport, birth certificate), you often need a letter from your treating medical provider or a form signed by them. You must be a member with Plume to receive name and gender marker letters, we do not provide one-time letters for name or gender marker change.

Here are some great resources: (Colorado only) (national database) (national database)