Plume is available for anybody 18 years or older who desires gender-affirming care! This could include but is not limited to trans women and trans men, non binary and gender non-conforming people, intersex people, gender queer people, and more.
Membership is $99 / month and includes:
- Digital video appointments with your trans-specialist medical provider.
- Collaborative treatment planning with your medical provider, based on your goals and their expert knowledge.
- Ordering, analysis, and cost of all labs.
- A medical care team who specializes in gender-affirming care.
- 24/7 text access to your care team and response within an hour during business hours, Mon - Fri 8AM - 6PM and Sat - Sun 9am - 5pm Mountain Time.
- Digital video appointments from anywhere.
- You and your medical provider will evaluate your goals and establish an appropriate hormone treatment program.
- Ongoing progress monitoring. Your care team will track your progress with quarterly evaluations and treatment adjustments as needed.
- Prescriptions for gender-affirming medications as needed sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
- Letters for name or gender marker change or surgery.
- Connections to resources for primary care, mental health, and more.
- A trans and queer-led team cheering you on every step of the way.
We are cash-based, which means that insurance, Medicare, and Medicaid do not cover the cost of membership.
*The cost of medication is not covered by your membership. Gender-affirming medication ranges from $5 - 50 per month depending on medication. We recommend GoodRx for coupons. Insurance may be used to cover the cost of hormone medication, but not the Plume service. Check with your insurance provider regarding coverage.
Plume makes it easy to get expert, safe, and confidential gender-affirming care from the privacy of your home.
First, determine if you are interested in a Plume membership for gender-affirming hormone therapy. (GAHT or “HRT”) or if you only need a one-time letter of support for surgery. Letters are included in membership. Next, scroll to the top of this page and select “Get Started” to download our app* and schedule your appointment with a Plume medical provider.
At your appointment, you and your provider will create an individualized treatment plan that works best for you. You can decide after your appointment if Plume membership is right for you. For gender-affirming hormone therapy (GAHT or “HRT”), your provider will send prescriptions to the pharmacy of your choice at the end of your first appointment. [Note: You must be a Plume member to receive a prescription.] For one-time letters, you will receive your letter within a week.
As a part of your membership, your care team will monitor your progress, check your hormone levels, and review other blood tests as needed to make sure your journey is going smoothly. You can contact your care team directly anytime you need.
What is the Spruce communication app and why do you use it? Spruce is a HIPAA compliant (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) communications app made specifically for innovative medical practices. Our highest priority is confidentiality and Spruce allows us to keep your sensitive medical information private and secure. It also ensures our conversations are kept private on your phone. Through Spruce you can communicate with your provider by text, phone, or video chat.
Plume’s medical providers are here to discuss your goals, needs, desires, questions, and concerns regarding gender-affirming hormone therapy (GAHT or “HRT”).
- Tap “Get started” at the top of the page, and download our app
- Go through our medical intake process and schedule with one of our trans-specialist medical providers.
- See your provider via video visit!
Note: The average wait time for a visit is under two weeks, and our care team is available for questions leading up to your appointment.
Your first appointment fee is $99, which will be applied to your membership if you join. If membership is not right for you, you will not be charged further. You must be a Plume member to receive a prescription for gender-affirming medicines.
Your provider will start by reviewing your health history / intake forms and opening up a conversation about your goals and desires. You’ll work together to figure out a treatment plan that is right for you. Your provider can answer any and all questions about the medications, dosage, their effects, how to inject, take, or apply them, and what to expect as you go. Our providers are experts in gender-affirming care and no matter if this is your first time exploring hormone therapy or you’re a decade in, they are here for you with respect and wisdom. You can decide if a Plume membership is right for you, and, if you become a member, you’ll get a prescription for your medication, same day!
Your first appointment fee is $99, which will be applied to membership if you join. You must be a Plume member to receive a prescription for gender-affirming medicines.
This is a deeply personal process, and we are here to help! The best next step is to have an appointment with one of our trans-specialist medical providers. Scroll to the top of this page and select “Get Started” to download our app and schedule.
You can discuss all of your needs, desires, and concerns with your medical provider. The appointment fee is $99, and there is no obligation to start a membership after your appointment. If you become a member, your appointment fee will be applied to your subscription. You must be a Plume member to receive a prescription for gender-affirming medicines.
Plume will make it as easy as possible to transfer your prescription, progress monitoring, and labs to our care. Scroll to the top of this page and select “Get Started” to download our app and chat with our care team about the best solution for your current situation.