Membership is $99 / month and includes:
- Digital video appointments with your trans-specialist medical provider.
- Collaborative treatment planning with your medical provider, based on your goals and their expert knowledge.
- Ordering, analysis, and cost of all labs.
- A medical care team who specializes in gender-affirming care.
- 24/7 text access to your care team and response within an hour during business hours, Mon – Fri 8AM – 6PM and Sat – Sun 9am – 5pm Mountain Time.
- Digital video appointments from anywhere.
- You and your medical provider will evaluate your goals and establish an appropriate hormone treatment program.
- Ongoing progress monitoring. Your care team will track your progress with quarterly evaluations and treatment adjustments as needed.
- Prescriptions for gender-affirming medications as needed sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
- Letters for name or gender marker change or surgery.
- Connections to resources for primary care, mental health, and more.
- A trans and queer-led team cheering you on every step of the way.
We are cash-based, which means that insurance, Medicare, and Medicaid do not cover the cost of membership.
*The cost of medication is not covered by your membership. Gender-affirming medication ranges from $5 – 50 per month depending on medication. We recommend GoodRx for coupons. Insurance may be used to cover the cost of hormone medication, but not the Plume service. Check with your insurance provider regarding coverage.