Plume is a passion-fueled, mission-driven company that is trans-founded and focused on radically increasing access to medication and products for the trans community, supporting a bold, authentic and healthy lifestyle. Our vision is to transform healthcare for every trans life and our first project is to make gender-affirming hormone therapy easily accessible via a smartphone in every state of the US.
We are a venture-backed healthcare startup and a full telemedicine practice. We are present in 16 states currently and bringing on hundreds of patients per month.
We are intentional about hiring queer/trans and BIPOC individuals to make this an organization by and for queer/trans folks but we are open to all applications. We are currently hiring hourly clinician contractors to help onboard and manage patients for their gender-affirming care needs.
- MD/DO, nurse practitioner or physician assistant degree
- DEA license required
- At least 2 years experience in gender-affirming care (primary care or speciality setting) preferred
- Experience in telemedicine preferred
- Outstanding communication skills with patients, especially written
- Comfortable with texting, virtual video visits and electronic medical record platforms
- Self-starter attitude
- Compassion towards trans and other diverse communities required
- At least 5-10 hours of weekly availability required
- At least 2 active state licenses preferred, with emphasis on FL, TX and GA (will consider highly qualified candidates with one license)
- Work with a heart-forward incredibly talented team dedicated to increasing access to care for the trans community
- Be immediately plugged into a team of clinicians with deep experience in gender-affirming care that you can lean on for support when needed
- Contribute to building truly patient centered technology to support amazing and affirming care
- Autonomy over your schedule – mornings, afternoons, weekends – you pick shifts that fit with your lifestyle
- Malpractice coverage included
- Support for additional state licensing available
Interested candidates please email a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!