Social Media Senior Coordinator
Plume is hiring an organized, creative, collaborative, and culturally competent Senior Social Media Coordinator to help us build the future of gender-affirming healthcare. We’re a community-first brand dedicated to making gender-affirming healthcare accessible to every person who seeks it. Our first project is a direct-to-consumer gender-affirming hormone therapy service for patients seeking Estrogen and Testosterone.
Plume is a passion-fueled, mission-driven company that is trans-founded and focused on radically increasing access to medication and products for the trans-community, supporting a bold, authentic and healthy lifestyle. Our vision is to transform healthcare for every trans-life and our first project is to make gender-affirming hormone therapy easily accessible via a smartphone in every state of the US.
We have received seed funding from top-tier venture funds and are rapidly expanding: we now are available to over 1 million trans individuals and have built a team that is over 50% trans. We want heart-forward awesomely talented teammates to join us on our journey. We are intentional about hiring queer/trans individuals to make this an organization by and for queer/trans folks but we are open to all applications.
This work is deeply personal and heart-driven, and we want teammates who, above all else, care. For the right people, we are a rare opportunity to do well by doing good. We offer an affirming, trans and queer-friendly, culturally inclusive work environment filled with purpose and occasional silliness.
- Manage content calendar and drive content delivery and execution across channels
- Oversee social media account layout
- Handle all comments and responding on social media accounts in a timely, brand-aligned and professional manner
- Create engaging text, image and video content using Canva for organic and paid channels
- Design posts to sustain community curiosity and create buzz around new products, partnerships, and programs
- Research audience preferences and discover trends
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Facilitate/moderate online conversations with social customers and respond to queries
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Suggest novel tactics to drive acquisition and awareness
- Report bi-weekly on online reviews, comments, feedback from customers and fans
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Proven work experience as a Social Media specialist
- Understanding of: trans/queer culture, Gen Z, Community-first marketing, D2C marketing, and inclusive community management and crisis comms
- Team player, ability to work with different people and prioritize (staff, brand ambassadors/influencers, leadership)
- Comfortable with public speaking and occasionally hosting Lives on IG/TikTok with Influencers
- Flexible and fast learner with an opinion
- Excellent communication skills and project management skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research, Google Analytics, Facebook Blueprint
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video) using Canva, Headliner, Photoshop, and other creative software
- Comfort with digital marketing strategies and emerging and established paid and organic marketing channels
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively, launching new channels with ease
- We prefer Denver-based individuals but currently have a partially distributed team and are open to remote work in US time zones.
- Role will report to the Digital Marketing & Community Manager and collaborate with all parties across the team
- We use agile development framework in 2 week sprint cycles
- Touchpoints are weekly team syncs, daily standups (when appropriate) and as needed 1:1 with relevant team members and founder
Join us. Make a difference in trans lives.
Help us shape the future of gender-affirming care in an environment that encourages you to show up and thrive with us as your authentic self. Reach out to us at email@example.com