Director of Operations
Scope of Work
As the Director of Operations, you’ll be working directly with our Head of Operations to refine, expand, and innovate Plume’s operational strategy. You will help build and expand the infrastructure for business development, legal, accounting, finance and HR as well as other operational verticals
You will work with the senior executive team to craft the overall company strategy and help guide the company through a fast paced, high growth environment.
In this role you will analyze new markets, product lines, and services and support team leads in business development efforts. You will work closely with counsel to put tele-medicine legal infrastructure in place for national-wide clinical operations. You will work hand in hand with accounting and finance to design systems and tracking for complex multi-state business operations. Finally, you will support HR’s Head of Culture and People as we build a team that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
- >6 years leading operation teams, MBA preferred
- Experience with strategic market research and ability to build complex financial models
- Proven leadership skills and ability to point organizations in the right strategic direction
- Track record of solving problems and negotiating complex strategic partnerships with a set of diverse stakeholders
- Highly organized problem-solver who can identify core needs and translate those into effective, highly-adopted solutions
- Sense of urgency and experience in a fast-paced, outcome-oriented startup environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate your strategy, share key results and drive consensus
- We prefer Denver-based individuals but currently have a partially distributed team and are open to remote work in US time zones.
- Role will report to Head of Operations
- We use agile development framework in 2 week sprint cycles
- Touchpoints are weekly team syncs, daily standups (when appropriate) and as needed 1:1 with relevant team members and founders
Join us. Make a difference in trans lives.
Help us shape the future of gender-affirming care in an environment that encourages you to show up and thrive with us as your authentic self. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org