Associate Product Manager
Plume is hiring a technical, strategic, collaborative, and culturally competent Associate Product Manager to help guide the next evolution of our product and technology.
Plume is a passion-fueled, mission-driven company that is trans-founded and focused on radically increasing access to medication and products for the trans-community, supporting a bold, authentic and healthy lifestyle. Our vision is to transform healthcare for every trans-life and our first project is to make gender-affirming hormone therapy easily accessible via a smartphone in every state of the US.
We have received seed funding from top-tier venture funds and are rapidly expanding: we now are available to over 1 million trans individuals and have built a team that is over 50% trans. We want heart-forward awesomely talented teammates to join us on our journey. We are intentional about hiring queer/trans individuals to make this an organization by and for queer/trans folks but we are open to all applications.
This work is deeply personal and heart-driven, and we want teammates who, above all else, care. For the right people, we are a rare opportunity to do well by doing good. We offer an affirming, trans and queer-friendly, culturally inclusive work environment filled with purpose and occasional silliness.
- Identify opportunities and help set priorities to improve the patient and provider experience and maintain our competitive advantages
- Collaborate with the various internal teams to craft and document product requirements
- Support key projects from concept through planning to development, launch, and post-launch support
- Act as a product liaison for an Agile scrum team and partner with engineering to ensure successful delivery
- Monitor and report on the results of various initiatives to determine project success rates
- Tackle key cross-functional problems and help develop solutions and systems to solve them
- Think outside the box and identify non-technical solutions or low-cost methods to prove theories before building product features
- 1+ years experience as Associate Product Manager at a fast-paced tech start-up (healthtech desirable)
- Experienced in Product research
- Drive maximum impact by diligently breaking through complexity and identifying options that lead to success.
- Problem solver with strong analytical abilities, and the ability to identify patterns
- Fast thinker and a good decision maker
- Excited to thrive in a startup ecosystem
- Enthusiasm for learning new skills
- Highly organized and have the ability to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items
- Stay focused under pressure, prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a very fast-paced environment
- Extremely detail oriented, organized, a self-starter and a great communicator
- Knowledge of Customer Satisfaction and Market fit research techniques desirable
- We prefer Denver-based individuals but currently have a partially distributed team and are open to remote work in US time zones.
- Role will report to the Head of Engineering & Analytics and collaborate with all parties across the team
- We use agile development framework in 2 week sprint cycles
- Touchpoints are weekly team syncs, daily standups (when appropriate) and as needed 1:1 with relevant team members and founders
Join us. Make a difference in trans lives.
Help us shape the future of gender-affirming care in an environment that encourages you to show up and thrive with us as your authentic self. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org