Activation Marketing Manager
Plume is hiring a technical, strategic, collaborative, and culturally competent Customer Activation Manager to help us build the future of gender-affirming healthcare. We’re a community-first brand dedicated to making gender-affirming healthcare accessible to every person who seeks it. Our first project is a direct-to-consumer gender-affirming hormone therapy service for patients seeking Estrogen and Testosterone.
Plume is a passion-fueled, mission-driven company that is trans-founded and focused on radically increasing access to medication and products for the trans-community, supporting a bold, authentic and healthy lifestyle. Our vision is to transform healthcare for every trans-life and our first project is to make gender-affirming hormone therapy easily accessible via a smartphone in every state of the US.
We have received seed funding from top-tier venture funds and are rapidly expanding: we now are available to over 1 million trans individuals and have built a team that is over 50% trans. We want heart-forward awesomely talented teammates to join us on our journey. We are intentional about hiring queer/trans individuals to make this an organization by and for queer/trans folks but we are open to all applications.
This work is deeply personal and heart-driven, and we want teammates who, above all else, care. For the right people, we are a rare opportunity to do well by doing good. We offer an affirming, trans and queer-friendly, culturally inclusive work environment filled with purpose and occasional silliness.
- Manage Plume’s email channel and website chat bot to drive growth and engagement, handling customer communications and driving strategy for customer journey from sign-up to download
- Collaborate with Product to ensure consistency in customer messaging and experience
- Execute on email communications and automations & Create and manage weekly reports of email success
- Manage email mailing lists and inform customer segmentation strategies to drive engagement and conversion
- Analyze performance and iterate on results to improve outcomes
- Work closely with other marketing channels to ensure messaging is consistent
- Create internal processes for email to ensure success and efficiency
- Ensure best email practices and privacy policies are being followed
- Create and maintain automations and processes to ensure efficiency in communications and messaging
- Manage the technical setup and communications for key marketing activities including: event automations, referral program automations, market launch campaigns, product launches, focusing on testing and user experience across channels
- Occasionally collaborate on wider customer/community messaging, including chat moderation of live events and technical support
- Proven work experience as an Email Marketing Manager, Customer Success Manager, Sales Automation Manager, Solutions Consultant
- Understanding of D2C marketing, CRM, customer journey, and user experience
- Team player, ability to work with different people and prioritize
- Flexible and fast learner with an opinion
- Excellent communication skills and project management skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- Build a deep understanding of technical marketing infrastructure across multiple enterprise technologies and eventually help to evaluate shifts
- Build tagging and utm management programs
- Expand into lifecycle marketing tactics and strategies
- We prefer Denver-based individuals but currently have a partially distributed team and are open to remote work in US time zones.
- Role will report to the Digital Marketing & Community Manager and collaborate with all parties across the team
- We use agile development framework in 2 week sprint cycles
- Touchpoints are weekly team syncs, daily standups (when appropriate) and as needed 1:1 with relevant team members and founders
Join us. Make a difference in trans lives.
Help us shape the future of gender-affirming care in an environment that encourages you to show up and thrive with us as your authentic self. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org